My practice is based on the principle of excellence in heart health. My motto, "only accept the best for your heart health" drives all that we do.
You will recieve the highest level of care through each step of your journey to cardiac health.
I have been highly trained in complex coronary intervention. Not all interventional cardiologists are equally trained and you need to be aware that skill level does vary. Also, contrary to popular belief, not all coronary blockages need (or should) be stented.
Cardiolgists generally dont publish complication rates and hence, patients are often reliant on their GP to guide them to the best available specialist. So what makes a good interventional cardiologist?
1. Highly skilled
2. Low complication rates.
3. Puts the patient first.
4. Caring, empathic, unhurried.
5. Accessible to patients for questions.
6. Use of technologies such as FFR to minimise unnecessary stents.
7. Holisitc approach to patient care.
8. Commitment to contining education to maintain the latest knowledge
My complication rates are among the lowest in the country.
Only trust the very best for your heart health.